Total Truth Radio

Magic

12 Aug 2012

Aaran Aardvarks Total Truth Radio: Multiply Rescue Centre

Aaran Aardvarks Total Truth Radio: Multiply Rescue Centrehttp://aaranaardvark.multiply.com/

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so here I am stalking you. Hope you stalk me too lol. There isn't anyway to comment in a guest book or anything. Not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems to be the closest we get to a guest book :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello AA. I think I am going to go with a Google Blogger account rather than twitter . It seems I accidently entered two versions of myself on your blog site. My apologies--the one with the "Professor McConagle" name to it is one I can't seem to get rid of. I don't know if you can cancel it at your end.

    Such is the nature of early days. Sorry about that. Your site looks very good by the way. o

    ReplyDelete