In the Beginning There Was 9/11
![]() |
| The "world government" at play - Yeah Right! |
From the very beginning it was clear to me that the events that took place in the United States on 11 September 2001 were not what they were claimed to be at the time nor since that fateful day. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to see that a repeated and drawn out multi-event airborne attack on America would under normal circumstances have caused air defences to have been scrambled.
However, back in 2004 the 9/11 Commission determined that on the morning of September 11, the FAA did not adequately notify NORAD of the hijackings of Flights 11, 175, 77 or 93 in time for escort aircraft to reach the hijacked flights.
This to me was the first and most obvious flaw in the official alibi. I smelt a rat almost immediately when the first shock of the events had worn off and what happened could be reviewed and analysed in retrospect. Why were the F-15s not scrambled from Andrews Air Force Base just 10 miles from Washington DC when the Pentagon came under attack and still no interceptors turned up...who exactly do they think they are kidding? After all:-
These were
well-practiced hijack routines. With more than 4,500 aircraft continuously
sharing US airspace, between September 2000 and June 2001 the Pentagon
launched fighters on 67 occasions to escort wayward aircraft. [FAA news release, Aug 9, 2002; Associated Press Aug 13, 2002]
Not on 9/11 though oddly enough. Since
then the evidence has slowly and painstakingly emerged that really demonstrates beyond
any possible shadow of a doubt that the official 9/11 account is fabricated and in every important detail
completely untrue. I think this has had an interesting effect upon the
corporate media propaganda outlets worldwide who like our own dear old BBC are locked into a
lie they simply cannot escape from. The secret has long been out of course, so these
broadcasters cannot stop repeating the disinformation that has led to
their collapse in credibility. The BBC who reported the impossible
collapse of Building Seven more than 20 minutes before it actually happened has so much egg all over its face that even complicity in the Jimmy Savile
paedophile scandal could not erase the stain.
The majority of world opinion now knows that every BBC
newscaster, every previously respected interviewer is a bare faced liar and
this has done untold damage to the Beeb and many other mainstream
media channels.
It is not only the media that has lost credibility here however,
it is also the government and indeed the whole 'establishment' all
shamefacedly repeating lies that no thinking person can possibly believe and very few
non-thinking person's ever actually hear or even care about.
![]() |
| F-15 an obvious missing link in the 9/11mass murder and robbery trail |
Here
is a somewhat more reliable source of information in my view, simply
because unlike the official story it is logical and makes sense. In a
crime as well planned and executed as this one, naturally no one account can be
said to be 100 per cent accurate. I don't really think that can be said
about any man-made construct least of all a forensic investigation into a
network of lies, disinformation and false trails laid by a powerful
gang of international criminals.
But I am happy that there are enough
known facts in the video below to make it by the very same
balance of probabilities that finds the BBC wanting, there is truth in this, a more
accurate and well researched account than anything we'll ever hear from
Jeremy Paxman about 9/11 on Newsnight or anyone on anywhere else on British television.
The stratas of disinformation makes the study of modern America, the self appointed world government residing there and
the biggest crime of not just this, but any century... very much akin to prehistoric events shrouded by
time and covered by detritus.
The only way we can put the global role of America today into a proper historical context is to adopt an archaeological perspective and scrape away each layer of implausability to reveal what really took place before, during and after 9/11.
The only way we can put the global role of America today into a proper historical context is to adopt an archaeological perspective and scrape away each layer of implausability to reveal what really took place before, during and after 9/11.
I think this film helps to assemble the findings
to date from a variety of forensic historians, scientist, engineers,
aviation experts and other interested parties and place them into some sort of logical order.
I think conspiracy
theories are always pretty easy to spot and there are a few doing the rounds as always of course,
but this isn't one of them... it is in my view a short film well worth watching for any student of world events and geopolitics.
Maybe
you don't agree with some aspects of the story presented here. I would be interested
to hear which specifics people think are contentious in this report and why that is, but the
evidence is really now so strong that the account we have here is a closer approximation to
the truth than anything you'll ever find in the corporate mainsteam media.
The ultimate result of 9/11 has been a massive, global and ever
spreading legitimation crisis for the tumbling house of lies that can never tell
the truth, but still tries to rather pathetically I think profess authority and insights that informed opinion just does not share. One of the side
effects has been that organisations like the BBC have seen their
propaganda value significantly degraded and have largely been neutralised as an effective propaganda mouthpiece of the British government and by proxy its Washington overseers.
I don't usually post videos of this length (39 minutes) which I realise is quite a big ask in the short attention span environment most blogs are designed for, but I really think it is well worth watching it, for the concise literature review it provides of what is actually known of that momentous event in a distant (some say mythical) land of democratic America in the days before the propaganda machine over played its hand and before the gangster coup of 2001 changed everything. As someone very clever once said just follow the money and you can't go wrong.


Most THINKING people do not believe that "official" version of 9-11.
ReplyDeleteAnd you are right about the media and the government. Now they have to continue to lie because they cannot go back and undo the first lie. Something I taught my children when they were little, if you lie, it soon turns into a mountain of lies and you are buried in them.
Yes it has become an epidemic of lost face for all this tar-baby's victims in the media. To be caught out lying once is embarrassing but for your job to depend upon you doing it day-in, day-out must be soul destroying. That must be why the media has no soul I suppose - it was robbed of gravitas by the events of 9/11.
DeleteA very provocative video, AA. It is not surprising to me that an outfit like AIG could be involved in drug money laundering, for example, or that the Bush family has some dodgy contacts in the Washington-CIA-Wall Street circus. But I must say that, although I cannot pretend to know all the possibilities there might be in connecting powerful people to these horrific events, I do find there are so many "cooks" in this recipe making of this conspiracy that it is hard to believe anyone could have hoped to keep all this behind-the-scenes strategy secret for so long.
ReplyDeleteThere is the basic problem of why a pilot(s) would ram a large airplane into two specific floors of an office building in the Twin Towers. You'd have to trust that the group of hijackers did it would not simply plow the plane into another part of the building. I also doubt that a group of characters would be are willing to die for a rich cabal's profit-taking.
If some terrorist group (of any flag) hit the Pentagon and the Twin Towers, they are very likely to kill some movers and shakers who have links to other powerful people and so on and so on.
It would also seem to me to be hard to hit the Pentagon and NOT kill somebody who is somehow related to the Trilaterals, Skull and Bones, the Bush crowd, Kissinger's mobster brigade, etc. These groups have connections all over the Eastern Seaboard and the world after all, and, to me, I find the randomness of chance equally plausible.
I remain skeptical and open-minded about the official events of 9/11, but I respect the search into the official story and hope some major "rock in the road" will be kicked over sometime.
Perhaps I don't see the forest for the trees here, AA, so let me close by saying: I could be wrong. Thanks for this tie-in to a continuing investigation.
Thanks for your comments here Doug.....actually I don't think the perpetrators of the 9/11 coup have kept it secret at all, in that sense it was a bungled operation, the official alibi is full of holes and the key errors including the inconceivable absence of air defences, the physical impossibility of avaition fuel melting steel work, the further total impossibility of buildings randomly demolished falling into their own footprint, the discovery of thermite at the site, the absence of aicraft piloting skills of the "hijackers" and the testament of construction, demolition, matalurgy, achitectural engineering and a whole host of other 'experts' weighing in on one side .....and other all there seems to be to me is the corporate news gloss (already discredited in the case of the BBC) and sheer blind faith. I cannot see any evidence for the official story at all, only secrecy, paranoia and guilt....the whole shooting match is completely rotten to the core in my view and beyond all hope of any redemption.
DeleteObviously Doug we could both be wrong and there may be an explanation for these things that neither of us have thought of yet? I can only go with a compbination of gut instinct and what I believe to be evidence of sufficient weight to render the official account completely inplausible. If this view is wrong there must be proof available to falsify its claims, so far no proof has been made available. All we have had is a media narrative that ignores all the Popperian 'black swans' in the science and all the continuity lapses and inconsistencies in the 'story'. Its an open secret in my view Doug whether we believe either account is a choice we make, my only aim here is to spell out some of the reasons for my choices. The video itself is as believable/unbelievable as anything we see in the media, or hear on the BBC, for me the question is does it make sense or not?
The reason Ronald Reagan used to confuse reality with films he was once in was because in my view, he was having brief flashes of lucidity and in fact the closest he ever came to insight rather being proof of his increasing dementia as stated at the time.
Washington DC is really a suburb of Disneyland with the morality of Mordor I think.... so in no way is it what we could honestly say is 'real' in any meaningful sense of the word. The US government is more of an 'idea' really which is nothing to do with the elected members it seems to me anyway Doug.... and on 9/11 the idea changed dramatically... very much for the worse for all of us sad to say.
As you say we could well be wrong here Doug, but I'd be interested to know if you have a view on the missing Pentagon $2.3 trillion reported by Donald Rumsfeld on 9/10?
The idea of the government being an "idea" is something I would agree with, AA. The creation of the United States was in fact an Enlightenment idea culled out of various factions within the former colonies, of course, many of whom were weary of the sort of party factionalism and strong central government control that they saw from the British model. That many of the worst -case result of this 'experiment' have in fact come to pass in our modern world is a dismal result I am in agreement with you about already, as you know.
ReplyDeleteI had not previously heard of this pronouncement by Donald Rumsfeld, AA, and I cannot say I have a solid view on it.
My first impression of it is that this is similar to addresses I've heard in the past when newer presidential administrations come into office. I know George W. Bush was hell-bent on tax cuts for his rich peers and an increase in defense even before 9/11. I suspect Rummy was laying the groundwork for falling short of expectations for defense outlays in the coming years, by citing the need to track money that had already been appropriated but had fallen through the procurement rat holes caused by bureaucratic disconnects and corporate profit-skimming.
Or indeed it could be a catalyst for a cover-up operation, I grant that.
Below is one "devil advocate" answer to the notion that all that money was in fact part of a cover-up.
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-the-pentagon-cannot-track-2-3-trillion-in-transactions.165/
I am looking for more "connective tissue" here, AA, something that could convince more people who maintain an open mind, such as communications between hijackers and some dogsbody of the cabal, which is what cracked the Watergate and Iran-Contra investigations.
Knowing from other events like the Kennedy/King assassinations that there are always powerful interests served by someone or some material being destroyed but that an advantage gained by someone is not always the needed proof of wrongdoing.
If ,as you say, the media is compromised, one can only wonder what evidence could be brought forth at this juncture that would put bigger holes in the official view.
Thanks for your comments and the link to Metabunk. I was intrigued to see the degree of of hermaneutic dissection that Mick West subjects Donald Rumsfeld's now almost forgotten 'throw-away' remark to.
DeleteWhile if true the disappearance of $2.3 trillion might be seen as a possible motive for a big cover-up op - like 9/11 for example, but to be honest I think there are enough motives already evident for this atrocity without needing another one. I disagree with the maker of this video on several issues, but I wouldn't want to throw the baby out with the bath water, it is perfectly feasible that a budget of 2.3 trillion dollars could easily be electronically created and might be the budget for PNAC, the global domination strategy pursued by a seamless continuity of militarised interventionist presidents from Bill Clinton onwards. Metabunk is a very interesting site, but I wonder who is monitoring the bunk it puts out itself? Since no analysis can ever be value-free I suspect one man's 'science' might well be another man's 'bunk'....Henry Ford said all history is bunk anyway.....but I suppose if it is true that Adolf Hitler had a picture of fellow anti-semite Henry Ford on his office wall for inspiration (so great was the ideological and material assistance afforded the Third Reich by the Ford Foundation) ...he would have to say that wouldn't he? If people actually knew the historical facts the Ford Foundation would have to set up something like Metabunk to deny all charges, airbrush all incriminating pictures and rewrite history.
I get a distinct feeling that this is what is happening here Doug. I think the reason why there will never be a link between the hijackers and the insiders Watergate style is that none of that story is true, the insiders ARE the hijackers and planes are being controlled from the ground. The thermite issue is another major stumbling block for the official story. Like other parts of the 9/11 jigsaw there have been attempts to debunk the Thermite theory of the controlled demolition of the twin towers....Building Seven and now Building Six...these attempts have failed for the same reasons as Metabunk fails in my opinion which is that:-
The failed thermite theory debunkers have produced:
1. Thousands of chat room comments and other posts yet not one peer-reviewed scientific article.
2. Alternate hypotheses that have little or no evidence to support them. For example, themini-nuke hypothesis and the “Star Wars Beam” hypothesis.
3. Government scientists declaring that the evidence simply doesn’t exist.
4. Attempts to exaggerate the meaning of the evidence, for example by saying that thermite or nanothermite could not have caused all of the effects seen at the WTC.
5. Deceptive efforts to introduce the government contractors who created the official accounts as independent scientists.
Interestingly I think the relationship between 9/11 and debunking covered here is also discussed at the link below. Thanks for developing the theme further Doug.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/how-to-debunk-wtc-thermite/5360964