Nato are in Wales planning to screw us all with the help of the Caliphate of America and the Zionist/Wahabi Coalition of raving nutters, torturers and Ukrainian neo-nazi crime bosses. Where are sink holes when you need them? Fracking useless! Here is Deek and all the courageous reporters of the truth only doing their best for us all down at FKN Newz.
You're alive !!!!! Where have you been? I know this is not a comment related to your post, but I was so worried about you !!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lia, I have been involved in other stuff so no time to mess about on here lately....nice to see you're still here :-)
ReplyDeleteLol I haven't seen the FKN News in a while. Still more accurate than all western mainstream media combined. So basically nothing has changed except a few names and costumes?
ReplyDeleteI don't know what you've been up to AA, but like Lia, I'm glad to know you're OK and still with us - in some capacity.
Your ol' friend, Scott :)
Thanks Scott - I don't have much time for this at the moment but as you say nothing has changed but names and costumes so its easy to pick it up again. Glad to see you again :-)
DeleteGive this site a try AA. http://sociallyuncensored.eu/blogs/ It's about the best thing I've seen since Multiply.
Delete-Scott
Let me chime in, too, and say "good to see you again on the boards, AA!"
ReplyDeleteThanks Doug, nice to hear from you too.
DeleteAnd here i was jut hoping to find out if you've posted anything up on the Scots Independence thingy, AA.
ReplyDeleteIt does just seem to be going from how-could-it-be-worse(?)to oh-how-about-let's-all-go-swimming-in-donkey-shit then (?) in Northern Syria and Iraq, AA. The ISIS terror group seems to me to be a product for some very alienated Sunni headhunters looking to make blood-spattered hay from a power vacuum caused by blowback from the Great Anglo-American Neo-Con rally of 2003-12. You have to wonder what the point of all the bloodiness is if not to drag more blood and treasure into a no-win-for-anybody-except-the-Saudi-oil-sheiks tumult. So Deek is right on when he says the winners of this business are the Gulf States.
I am about to put a little note on the Scottish Referendum and its immediate aftermath on here now Doug.
DeleteI think Mr Obama's plan to train "moderate" Sunni terrorists to kill off ISIS- a cut-throat horde who comprise primarily of the very same "moderate" Sunni terrorists NATO trained in Libya to kill off Gadaffi - has something of an Alice in Wonderland twist about it. In the war on terror there really is only one side... or more correctly both sides are fighting for the same cause - the corporate global mindset - the reason why Australia has gone bonkers this week too I suspect. The curse of interesting times must play our its diabolical hand or so it seems to me anyway.
Good to see you again Doug
You too AA.
DeleteGood to be back over here on blogger and see that you are still here. :) I read today that a three time Afghanistan US veteran and protester, killed himself when he hear Obama's announcement to go back to war. Sad.
ReplyDelete