Total Truth Radio

Magic

15 Nov 2012

Police Commissioners Will Have NO MANDATE in England!


I have recently returned from the local polling station where I spoiled my ballot paper for the Con-Dem faux American style Police and Crime Commissioner election.

I wrote on my ballot paper  "No American Style Super Cop Here Thank You!"

The turnout for this election that has cost British tax-payers £75 million will be embarrassingly small for the equally unmandated IMF client government and Home Secretary Theresa May.

The new police commissioners which are part of the Con-Dem PNAC inspired (and also apparently funded in some places) Americanisation programme will be a laughing stock across the land. utterly lacking any credibility or public support.

People of England have had enough of this pathetic aping of the failed US state and the latest tier of unmandated Quisling Commissioners that amounts to the privatisation of the police. An unprecedented attack on British democracy has been mounted today by the puppets of the Wall Street bankster elite.

Clockwork Orange has become a reality today in Droog dominated Westminster, where the Bullington Club scumbags are running the country and Deputy Dawg is now running the police without the respect or the support of the vast majority of the people. It'll all end in tears you mark my words!

Meanwhile however, British lives continue to be casually frittered away almost daily in Afghanistan and other US led illegal imperialist wars on behalf of Barack Obama and the Pentagoon psychopathic neo-nazi nutjobs that run gangster front organisations - like the NATO war crimes syndicate.

David Petraeus the disgraced bad boy of the CIA joins Bill Clinton as the latest pathetic philanderer shagging while Rome burns like some American version of Austin Powers and sending adolescent love letters to his sweetheart - ordering genocide across the Middle East and Eurasia in his lovelorn spare time.

I am looking forward to hearing the IMF sponsored Westminster regime trying to justify the complete rejection of their Police Commissioners and all they stand for by the English population, who are now awakening to their betrayal by the Cameron/Clegg agents of foreign powers who are attacking our history and our culture for a fistfull of lousy petrodollars.


ELF calls upon all frontline serving police officers to work with the communities from which they come to undermine the new Commissioners for the sake of their country and all that we hold dear.

We are a nation under foreign military, political and economic occupation with an unelected, unmandated client government that is in the pocket of alien interests attacking our very soul and we call upon all Englishmen/women, whatever their ethnic or cultural background, to resist this effrontary and work for the liberation of this country from our oppressors both here and abroad!  

The Con-Dem government and their functionaries are truly the enemy within, we cannot allow this situation to continue unchecked. 

It is more than a thousand years of English heritage that is at stake here, these Con-Dem jokers are throwing it away....we must abolish the commissioners before they can impose their corruption and US style brutality upon our ancient and culturally diverse nation!

This is no less than a battle for England's survival, honour and dignity we must all step up to the plate now to overturn this sick aberation and send the Con Dems back to their controllers in Greater Bilderbergia's warped banksterocracy.

12 comments:

  1. Petraeus = distraction.. It's all BS

    This is all about the CIA vs Military.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Scott, that makes sense... I never really believed Patraeus was capable of an erection anyway.... :-)

      Delete
    2. LOL Skål AA

      Oh, good luck keeping paramilitary style robocop policing from the streets of England. I'm afraid we're stuck with them here. You can never be too safe in America with all these people parking 2 inches too close to a curb ya know? I'll sleep well in my bed at night knowing they're out there cracking old ladies on the head. :-)

      Delete
    3. Thanks Scott, I'm glad to hear you are being well protected from old ladies .... they're causing havoc here going round mouthing things like “Put a Dodge in your garage, sonny!” and other corporate slogans at innocent bystanders on the street, its absolutely horrid....we need a bit of that zero tolerance stuff around here too.

      Delete
  2. I'm afraid I don't know very much about the English/ Welsh elections and even now I'm not too sure what the new American style Police Commissoners are supposed to actually do. I do know the average turnout was only about 15% and in Whales it was even lower, about 14%, that doesn't seem to indicate a great deal of interest or support for this government led initiative. My major worry about our police at the moment is the governments proposal to merge all Scottish police forces into one and govern them centrally from Edinburgh. if they don't achieve that I think their second option is to cut the number of Police forces in Scotland from eight right down to about three. They are trying to do the same thing to the Fire and rescue services. This present government of ours do seem to like centralising every thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The police commissioners are there to make the CIA feel more at home with a police state they can really identify with. This is because the so-called "British Government", never elected to office, never mandated just inveigled into Parliament in the much the same way as these top cops whose job is to watch over us on behalf of international fascism.
      The IMF sponsored Con-Dem pretend government wants to privatise all social services and turn the UK into the 51st state of the evil empire, governed by gangsters and awash with corruption and crime. The first step is to 'corporatise' the police ....Enter the Crime and Police Commissioners.......We are under attack, all the nations of the British archipelago will have to regroup and organise to restore democracy and home rule. We need to take the country back from the mafia and all their functionaries in Westminster and Whitehall.

      Delete
  3. It seems the best arguments against the Commissioners system is the high crime rates in America it self, AA.

    Meanwhile, the media has over here what they want--another damn sex scandal! The poor and their lack of prospects and the endless war in Afghanistan is on the back burner again, while we cable-tv addled masses get to watch the talking heads discuss "Why do powerful men cheat on their spouses?" on the panel shows. Oh, unbridled JOY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug said ..."It seems the best arguments against the Commissioners system is the high crime rates in America it self, AA."

      Good point Doug, but the economic madness of the US health system has not prevented the mass sell off of the NHS to private contractors and parasites from all over the world.

      So far as the question "why do powerful men cheat on their spouses" is concerned Doug, my reply is that the spouses deserve it for marrying such inprincipled scumbags in the first place. But really I couldn't give a damn about the sex lives of these narcissistic twisted psychopaths ..... or their equally revolting husbands for that matter.

      Delete
  4. It boggles the mind to think that American's are more interested in who fucked who than in the horrid murders of innocent children and the genocide that is now taking place in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean She, but many do secretly drool over war porn I think, so adult shagging is light relief by comparison. It is easy to distract people with salacious gossip, it is a speciality of the infotainment industry we have in place of real news here in the corporate West. At least your population are transfixed by adult shagging ....here if there are no children involved nobody is interested.

      Delete
  5. Sorry, I think I strayed off the subject of your blog, but when I saw the General's name mentioned, I just had to get that thought out there. I can't begin to understand politics Aaran...I just know I don't care for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She said " I can't begin to understand politics Aaran...I just know I don't care for it."

      Best way She if you ask me, aloof subversion is the way forward I think, a bit of social deviance here and a touch of sedition there.....keeps me happy anyway :-)

      Delete