Total Truth Radio

Magic

29 Sept 2013

An Auntie From Hell - How Evil is the BBC?







In order to watch live to air television in the United Kingdom you are required to have a television license which is a sort of tax to support the British Broadcasting Corporation. I don't have a television licence myself because I don't have a television, but I do watch play again TV programmes on the internet including those shown by the BBC.
This is perfectly legal and in my own opinion more than that, it is a moral stand because there is evidence that the BBC has colluded with some of the most heinous crimes of the last 50 years at least and I am not minded to subsidise it any longer.
Interestingly the BBC stands accused of complicity in the two activities that generate the most hysteria in this country andno doubt abroad and which lie at the centre of the greatest 21st century moral panics, namely paedophilia and terrorism.
Because of this double offence to public sensibilities some people have witheld their license fee with a view to using their own subsequent prosecution as a platform to reveal the sheer malevolence of the Corporation, known affectionantely here for years as Auntie.

The BBC is of course the propaganda mouthpiece of the British establishment and has evolved from the clipped received pronunciation of the early 20th century colonialists, to the warm aural treacle of reassuring platitudes and subtly slanted perspectives that comfort and informs us with its warm impartial glow of  fair play and a finely measured reasonableness today. Well that's the intention anyway.

Everything in Auntie's garden was pretty well rosy until she fell in with the wrong crowd under Mr Blair's tenure of corruption as Governor of Airstrip One back in 2001.

We have perhaps always known Auntie was prone to spin a few yarns, she was always a flighty old bird, but generally we forgave her because we liked the drama and the comedy, the documentaries, sport and current affairs she put on to keep us entertained. We liked the way they gave George Orwell a job and John Peel too, the Beeb used to enjoy the image of being moderately cool, slightly quirky but basically solid, not any more though!
Orwell's Room 101 the home of all horror was a conference room at the then BBC headquarters Broadcasting House where tedious meeting droned on, which to a man with as little time as Orwell had was indeed torture. This of course is same Broadcasting House as the well known incestuous paedophile and bisexual bestiality practitioner whilst also being a truly great  stone carver, the paraphilic Eric Gill decorated with images from the classics back in 1934.

File:Prospero and Ariel-1.jpg
Prospero and Ariel by Eric Gill

We should have suspected something then I suppose, but it took disk jockey Jimmy Savile to really upset the applecart.

Auntie has been caught with her hand in the cookie jar, she has been exposed as the BBCIA a transatlanticist psychological operations conduit and that is where things started to go decidedly wrong for Auntie.

On 11 September 2001 the BBC anounced the collapse of WTC Building Seven 23 minutes before it was demolished and collapsed into its own footprint for no apparent reason on that terrible day when almost 3,000 people were vapourised in the twin towers infernos.

The premature report demonstrates fore knowledge of "the plan" of whoever organised the controled demolitions, indeed the almost total pulverisation of these massive concrete and steel structures.

I can't see what other construction can we put on this amazing  faux pas?

 The campaign to set the record straight on what really happened on that day 12 years ago has gone to court on the matter in Magistrates' Court in Horsham, Sussex earlier this year. This case came about when a man called Tony Rooke refused to pay his TV license fee on the grounds that the BBC is a terrorist organisation and it would be unlawful for him to do so. Mr Rooke made a spirited defence of his reasoning and partially won the case. District Judge Stephen Nicholls responded:

 “This is not a public inquiry into 9/11. This is an offence under section 363 of the Communications Act.” The judge added that  he “did not believe he had the power to rule under the terrorism act” but agreed that Rooke had a reasonable case and thus found him not guilty.  He was not fined for failure to pay the licensing fee. 

The story is in the video below.


Around this time last year Damian Thomson in the Tory broadsheet The Telegraph commenting on the BBC paedophile scandal saring from revelations of the extent of Jimmy Savile's activities in the sex slavery trade said:-

Let me quickly spell out a couple of things that have emerged from the revelations about Sir Jimmy Savile's disgusting sexual activities.
First, the BBC over a period of decades turned a deaf ear to rumours that one of its biggest stars was groping and raping underage girls.
Second, the BBC moved vulnerable children into the orbit of a man rumoured to be a child molester.
Third, the BBC suppressed a Newsnight report revealing that it employed and enabled a celebrity paedophile – using public money to do so.
This is a huge scandal. So far, only the surface has been scratched.


So far the scandal has been pretty muted, hardly surprising really when the BBC is reporting itself, but the credibility of the BBC is holed below the waterline. It is a fascinating expression of instant karma I think, to use a Lennonism, that the very moral panic the media fan with sensationalist reporting and a guilty salaciousness that attracts widespread attention is the very same petard as upon which the BBC has hanged itself.
Death and smut are sure-fire sellers but that only works when it is not the accused who is creating the news from their own perpsective and transparently telling us lies about what they want us to see, hear and think.

BBC Coat of Arms


Having said all that I still like to watch or listen to some BBC programmes, not all of it is yet completely corrupted and dumbed down, but a lot of it is, the BBC is now more than ever a Curates Egg where the good is amongst the best but the bad is as bad as it gets....and that is very very bad indeed.

Some years ago I wrote to the BBC to complain that their world tv channel BBC World was so bad it is embarrassing to watch it abroad and suggested they look at CNN and DeutcheWelle to get some ideas about how they could make their station better. I never had a reply, but I did genuinely feel I had to give them feedback on how below par their television world service is, compared with the radio world service which can be enjoyed on a gentle propaganda basis and the pleasure of listening to Lilli Bulero as a forthright expression of protestantism and nationalism especially in England, but actually right across the British archipelago.
The reputation and standing of the BBC has been irrevocably damaged by all this stuff, it now ranks alongside Radio Pyongyang as the dubious state mouthpiece of the transatlanic fantasy empire of Greater Bilberbergia Radio 5 Live News is often little more than a CIA phone in show ....or somebody from the civil service pretending to be something or somebody else who knows what? 

I can only conclude from what I have seen and heard with my own eyes and ears that the question how evil is the BBC can only be responded to with in some parts very. Only a full confession can now save the BBC from the ignomy it faces, but while it denies its crimes and compounds lies with more lies the BBC is locked into a descending spiral downwards from which there is no escape possible. Every September the BBC is compelled to repeat its lies and at the same time more and more people look upon Auntie with disdain and contempt. As a propaganda source it is seriously undermined, if it were a financial institution it would have lost its A rating, but as a media corporation it limps on out of control and minus any self respect looking pretty stupid in the eyes of the world, sad is what the BBC has become, very, very sad.


11 comments:

  1. Interesting essay, AA. Being on the left end of the Anglo-Atlantic Alliance, I enjoyed certain BBC television shows. Still do ,actually, as my wife and I enjoy catching episodes of the "pensioned-coppers-back-at-The-Met" show "New Tricks" which is much less violent and just as clever as the police procedure bilge you see on commercial tv over here.
    I became a big Auntie fan in the 70's when "Monty Python" ran, of course, courtesy of BBC. Used to like the Doctor WHO shows about the same time.
    Driving tot and from home to work back in the day for years , I almost always tuned in to BBC World Service to get a less-doctored and more comprehensive view of the world news.

    And of course the BBC have done some great programs on Everything (from mating rhinos in Swaziland to Shakespeare Plays to the Anglo-Dutch Wars and Fawlty Towers and such, programs that put the American commercial networks to shame. And, as you say, they gave Orwell a job!



    But...."that's as maybe" as some might say.

    First off, BBC-America (a cable station) is abysmal. You're right about that. It's stuffed with commercials for one thing. The D-W News Service might be better but the BBC radio is still a damn sight better than ABC or CNN radio here. I won't even mention Fox Radio news except to say it's crap.

    One has to wonder why the public needs to be taxed to watch a television network? In the USA, Public Broadcasting is tax-payer supported, but is mainly funded by corporate-based non-profit foundations and viewer sending in money. This results in a generally good programming service; if nothing else it provides the PBS people airfare to go to England and Bush House and make deals to get its better programming over here. The corporate hand is on their necks I'm sure but they do have some good programs like "Frontline" which somehow manage to do the odd expose about The Iraq War or corporate skull-duggery.

    As a result the PBS service is about one-third the budget of "Auntie", which last time I checked the latter was an estimated $6 billion a year.

    I don't how much of that 6 billion bucks is from licenses ,but for me that's a lot of money to pay just to to watch "New Tricks" or see Dame Maggie Smith drop reactionary one-liners while costumed up like Nancy Astor on "Downton Abbey".

    If people have to pay mandatory fees to watch something, they should expect a pull-no-punches, clean as hound's tooth service. Such an organization better be ready to admit mistakes, take no part in cover-ups and yank any wankers off the payroll.


    So I agree with you on the main points here, AA. Let us hope enough people like complain so "Auntie" can clean up their act or at least get off their mitts out of the public till.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree that some BBC productions even today are tolerably good, although the beeb has been seriously dumbed down from the days when AJ Ayer and Malcolm Muggeridge went head to head on Brainstrust. That was a TV programme I remember lapping up as a young child watching the monochrome magic box that was the BBC.

      But the central crux here Doug is the fascinating case of the BBC report of the collapse of Building Seven.

      Now we truly do have a mystery wrapped up in an enigma, because it is logically impossible for the 'official account' to be true unless we can explain two things.

      THE MYSTERY
      1. Why did Building Seven that was not hit by a plane and therefore could not have been pulverised by aviation fuel as we are told the twin towers were....so why on earth did it come to collapse in its own footprint?

      THE ENIGMA
      How could it be that the BBC were briefed (i.e. tipped off) that Building Seven was going to be collapsed well before the demolition actually took place, leading to this inexcusible faux pas by the BBC[IA]?

      I understand similar questions are being asked on a huge billboard in Times Square NYC this week so the cat is now truly out of the bag.

      The BBC are now tangled up in the web of lies they promulgated on behalf of whoever, this in turn has put the spotlight on the Corporation and its role of a hotbed for 'establishment' paedophilia and celebrity procurement of vulnerable children for the gratification of the powerful.
      It is I think fascinating in the light of what happened to the reputations of the Oxbridge KGB 'traitors' like Guy Burges and George Blake or paedophiles like Jimmy Savile and now Rolf Harris +++ that the BBC is still seen as 'respectable', when an unbiased view could not help but see it as arrogant, sleazy, elitist and the propagandist megaphone of the British establishment.
      I remember attending a seminar in 1982 called a Marxist interpretation of 'The Sweeney' a popular cop programme at the time that was actually not on the BBC, but a commercial channel Thames Television. Nevertheless the discussion was about ideological subtexts and propaganda in light entertainment, which seems to me relevant even when the subject is a fictional drama series, but of course what we are taking about here is supposed to be the impartial BBC news whose trade mark is 'even handedness' and measured unbiased reporting...poppycock! Actually making a tv news broadcast in a realistic studio to a script and several cameras and producing it as a unit in a popular culture course at Wolverhampton Polytechnic opened my eyes to television and news broadcasting in particular.
      Even now I can still visualise the scripts and storyboards when I count camera angle changes in for example a 2 minute sound bite.

      But the corporate news industry the corporate media employs hundreds of people to produce television news. To me it's like a railway, all sorts of people are involved, the booking office clerk, the porters, the guards, the signalmen, the drivers, the secondmen, the P-Way team, the signal and communications technians, crossing keepers all get the train to the station on time(ish) and it is the same with BBC news stations. For a massive lie as part of an enormously gigantic lie of the 9/11 atrocity... the BBC must have parted company with its Charter, Her Majesty and the people of Britain who subsidise the BBC and expect certain standards of propriety for their money. I don't think we get it!

      What we have here is either a catastrophic systems failure or an act of blatant terrorism, witholding of information that led to a terrorist attack in America, either way its not very nice and a lot of people in this country including the courageous Mr Rooke are prepared to ask why the public pay so highly for moral standards that are clearly so very low?

      If we vilify Anthony Blunt and Gary Glitter how come Auntie bats her eyelids and gets off with a caution?

      Delete
    2. What is strange to me, AA, that when I looked up this part about Building Seven of the WTC falling and its connection to the BBC it turns out they now claim they have lost the relevant video footage due to what a spokesperson called a "cock-up". How could that be I wonder? A "cock-up"? As cock-ups go, that's a doozy.


      If this wouldn't feed suspicion to those not satisfied with the official story I'm not sure what will.

      My thoughts on Building 7 might not square totally with your own but I think your argument is sound and probably more acceptable to people who that somehow the same team that blundered into a war in Iraq could get away with a cover-up.

      The thing I come back to is, if it was a pre-rigged "controlled implosion" of Building Seven, why there was a need to demolish the building? If there was a cover-up in the 9/11 Attacks, taking down the main two towers of the World Trade Center would be all that would be needed for a war on terrorism and the resulting reboot war hysteria and trillions to the National Security state.

      Why even bother with Building Seven, and extend the number of people involved in a cover-up, when the prime targets are attacked and destroyed?

      On the other hand, a skyscraper on fire never fell down like that--at least they never did before 9/11 in lower Manhattan. No plane hit the building after all. There is the official story that when the smaller building in question collapsed (several hours after the attacks), it had been on fire for several hours. There is photographic evidence of that--yet the building seemed to collapse to my eyes as if it was a controlled explosion.

      Delete
    3. Here is one of the sources I looked up on photographic evidence taken before Building Seven collapsed in NYC.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

      The part of the Wikipedia article I found most relevant concerned the paragraphs on the collapse naturally. Most of the sources cited in the article were from NYC Fire Department captains who were on scene and actually in Building Seven or supervising personnel in the building in the hours prior to its collapse. The photographs in the article from ABC and other sources do show a compromised building with several stories on fire. The way it collapsed (or why) I admit I cannot explain but I here at least is first-hand evidence from trained people who were on site when it happened.
      As it stands, given the length of time it took to issue a report on the collapse of the building in question, I don't see how any one can point a finger at the "official story" and say "case closed". But isn't it also bizarre that the BBC would have prior knowledge of the event? If you allow me to play devil's advocate with this, I recall watching the coverage that morning of the 9/11 attacks. I checked several news providers and at one point that morning, a reporter for the Northwest News Cable Network based out of Seattle, Washington, said that there had been a plane crash of a large commercial jet in Washington State near Spokane. It turns out there was no such plane crash that morning--someone likely phoned in a false report to exercise a perverse sense of humor or there was something garbled in the newsroom. I note that during any major disasters the number of people killed often changes up and down as information comes in, as it did recently when a woman was shot near the Capitol here after trying to reportedly ram her vehicle passed some barricades and refused to stop when confronted by police. A policeman was reported to have been shot by CNN. He had in fact been injured but not shot.

      Could it at least be possible and worth consideration that the BBC reporter was misinformed. You may well be right on this, AA, but I feel we must account for all possibilities. I suspect Building Seven may be something that will further tarnish or decimate Americans' faith in their government, that one thing is for certain.

      Thanks for bringing so much to this discussion and please pardon my digressions.

      Delete
    4. Thanks for further developing the discussion Doug.
      It seems perefectly consistent with the theme of a post called An Auntie From Hell that you should play Devil's Advocate.
      I read the the Wikipedia entry you linked to with interest, thanks for that. To me it simply restated the 'official' explanation which has been minutely interrogated by professional opinion amongst which that of metallurgists, civil and structural engineers, demolition experts and accident investigators and is found wanting.
      If trained people is what we are looking for then we need look no further than the 9/11 Truth movement, which actually is no longer really a 'movement' as such but now common knowledge around most of the world.
      This is not because an ideological or information battle has been won or lost, it is because logic and science completely undermines the official account not just as a matter of opinion, but as a matter of fact it seems.
      Steel framed 47 story buildings simply do not collapse at free fall speed into their own footprint by accident and that is the law of physics as is the fact that avaition fuel can never trigger an event that pulverises concrete - it's just impossible.

      As a dialectical thesis the official story fails entirely and its rationality collapses into its own logical footprint.
      In this event as Socrates himself would attest, we only have the antithesis to go with Doug, it is the new thesis as I see it anyway. New evidence that could be peer reviewed is needed to support the official story, but there has been none forthcoming. The story is insufficient in itself to challenge the dominant thesis that the NYC events of 11 September 2013 were controlled demolitions. Tony Rooke represents middle England, this is not some fringe cult of conspiracy theorists shouting this from the sidelines it the received wisdom on the matter now globally speaking that is....what other way can we speak?
      I have no interest in conspiracy theories at all, I never have had, but conspiracy facts are a different matter altogether of course.

      So far as I can see nothing in the official account stands up Doug, it is just a pack of lies.
      The difference between the misreporting you cite in defense of the BBC and the crimes it stands accused of here is that in the case of the never happened Spokane crash it was a false account it never happened it was misreporting.....but if 23 minutes after Northwest News Cable Network announced it a large commercial jet did indeed crash near Spokane....what would we call that?
      This is not false reporting the BBC stands accused of here Doug, if it were there would be a petition to Parliament pretty well every day, but no..... this is collusion in a terrorist act, a crime against humanity.
      This is a whole different degree of magnitude I think.

      Delete
    5. I see your points, AA, on the difference between a false report of a plane crash and a premature report of an titanic event yet to take place that actually does occur. The BBC new motto might well be: "News BEFORE it happens! Coming Soon: Final Premier Football Scores Now Available at Halftime Shows!



      The only other non-dastardly possibility is that "Sybil the Psychic" is alive and well and working at Bush House! (I assume the BBC HQ is still at Bush House, a location whose name now brims with bitter irony.)

      You and Mr. Rook and millions of others who don't agree with the official report--which now includes about half of the American public according to recent polling--have a very strong case,, one that demands an intelligent and through explanation from the BBC brass, and not brush-offs that I have read from their hired spokespersons. This is a different magnitude indeed, AA, and well-presented by yourself.

      Delete
    6. Cheers Doug....despite the prescience of the BBC board I think we can reasonably assume that the BBC were privy to inside information regarding the imminent fate of Building 7.
      The generally accepted reason given for it being "pulled" in the way it was is that Building 7 was the command and control centre for the 9/11 attacks. Whether that speculation is true or not is only a mere detail of course the fact it fell down in the first place is the really interesting thing I think.
      A fascinating notion that the BBC is the portal for the Hebrew Prophets though .... in Deuteronomy 18:18 God says, "...and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."
      That sort of sums up the BBC-CIA relationship perfectly I think... so perhaps your prophet connection has something in it after all Doug?
      I hope we haven't unwittingly slipped into conspiracy theory here though, I'd hate it if that happened!

      Delete
  2. Hi Aaron, yep lots of mixed feelings here.
    I think I agree with Doug about public TV being supported from general taxation, I don't really see the need for a separate fee. If the BBC wishes to remain a non commercial, independent, unbiased public service ( which of course it isn't any way) then fund it from general taxation. In fact I've often said many things should be funded from general taxation. For example end national insurance, greatly reduce or abolish VAT then increase income tax to cover the shortfall. That way they have to tell us what the REAL rate of taxation is However..........the great pitfall of that idea is; its no more morally acceptable to pay your taxes to a corrupt government who sanctions the sale of arms to terrorist organizations and conducts international trade in such a way as to deliberately exploit and reduce to poverty many, many people all over the world, than it is to pay a 'fee' to the BBC who collude with terrorists and aid and abet child molesters and other assorted criminals.
    BUT; having said that.........I'm still rather fond of some of the programmes produced for the BBC. Maybe this is another case of something of artistic value being produced by some one, in this case some organisation, that at its heart completely corrupt.
    Enjoyed that video, very informative, maybe there will eventually be some sort of investigation into why the BBC seemed to have prior knowledge of what was going to happen. I had not read about this court case so thanks for the update.
    Good read thanks Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no problem with the idea of public funding for the BBC Loretta... so long as it does as it is expected to do under its own Charter.

      The BBC has a Royal Charter which is called the "Royal Charter
      for the continuance of the British Broadcasting Corporation."

      It was presented to Parliament by the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport by Command of Her Majesty in October 2006.
      Section 4. describes the 'Public Purposes' of the BBC which are as follows—

      (a) sustaining citizenship and civil society;
      (b) promoting education and learning;
      (c) stimulating creativity and cultural excellence;
      (d) representing the UK, its nations, regions and communities

      I don't see anything about colluding in a false flag attack that pulverised 3 buildings and atomised nearly 3,000 human beings.... bone fragments have been found in the dust on nearby buildings roofs....nothing more was left of the occupants of the twin towers, the concrete has been turned to powder and all inside evaporated. Planes don't do that. This is evil and sick and no end of high budget costume dramas or travel programmes by train to Antartica or whatever alters the fact, so far as I'm concerned anyway - that the BBC have a case to answer, they stand accused of being accessories after the fact to the greatest crime in the history of the world...there's no way out now for the BBC except a full explanation..

      Delete
    2. can't argue with you there.........The BBC doesn't follow its own charter, and even if you took the whole 9/11 cover up AND the Savile travesty out of the up the equation, they still wouldn't be following that charter. At the moment they haven't earned their 'fee' regardless of if it's obtained via a separate tax ( license fee) or from general taxation. At the moment I seem to be watching more and more RT news just to find out what our TV is not reporting, and that pisses me off. Obviously RT has its own set of bias etc.............but I hate the fact I learn things there that I don't see on homegrown TV.
      Wish there was a way to force these people to be accountable.

      Delete
    3. To me the Royal Charter is like something from a Danny Kaye film, its got that Alice in Wonderland feel to it where Her Majesty gives permission to a media corporation to represents the views of her land and her subjects, well some of them anyway.
      It makes you wonder if the Director General of the BBC is really a playing card with a head, arms and legs.

      The very title sounds pretty Orwellian to me or maybe like something out of The Prisoner (which wasn't the BBC either) the Director General.....its got so many resonances with a lost world, wasn't there one in Thomas the Tank Engine, I can't remember now?

      Anyway the notion of a Royal Charter with the Lord High Director General or whatever high fallutin name he/she may have seems distinctly un-postmodern to me.

      That last statement just reminded me of a well known musical comedy and so I rewrote the words to suit the theme thus:-

      "I'm very good at propaganda and disappointing doublethink
      I am part of Bilderbergia while grooming a secret kiddy kink
      In short, in matters terroristic, abusive, or unconscionable
      I am the very model of a postmodern Director-General"

      Stick with Total Truth Radio Loretta and you can't go wrong, thanks a lot for your comments :-

      Delete