Total Truth Radio

Magic

6 Oct 2012

MUSIC FROM THE AARDVARK AARCHIVE


Hand held images from the John Renbourn and Robin Williamsom concert at Birmingham Town Hall in April 2012. 
Shortly afterwards I put several pieces from that gig on YouTube some of which have had a reasonable viewing rate over the last couple of years, but this one nobody much bothered with. Only around 180 or so views after 28 months on YouTube meant it was well behind the other videos in the set... and I think that's a shame, because I think the music played here is really beautiful. I don't know the titles of the familiar Celtic sounding pieces nor anything very much about the music at all, except it is performed here by legendary virtuosos of the British folk scene.

I hope you enjoy the playing as much as I do........

4 comments:

  1. I think I love it absolutely, especially the harp. Too bad you did not get very many views AA

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms C, I'm glad you liked it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is magical, beautiful, full of talent and all around awesomeness. Hearing something like that when first waking up is sure to make for a pleasant day. Thanks much AA :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for those comments Scott, I'm glad you liked the music and I hope it made your day a little more pleasant too :-)

      Cheers

      AA

      Delete